View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:20 AM   #14
melihron
melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Pocketbook 912 Pro
Sorry, I did not think about non-stylus based models owners as I own a stylus based one :-) As I said, I too find it more practical to go stylus-free, so I am planning to duplicate all functionality with buttons. I am thinking that short OK should bring the user to the middle button in the top strip, and then left/right/OK buttons can be used to navigate/select function, and up/down/OK can be used to access bookmarks.

Yes, there are three buttons I/T/I+T, but you can switch T<->I+T with OK button - this is the switch I use the most. Apparently, your screen width is insufficient. I guess I can add code to detect how to organize buttons to fit the screen.

+ and - are currently for operations with bookmarks (see the first post). Th blank space is activated when you press and hold the button - it shows how many repetitions are recorded. This way you can scroll multiple pages forward/backward without the need to see all pages in between. I am thinking that +/- button can be used for similar purpose - once pressed, dialed number will be interpreted as page number increment instead of absolute page number.

You can use usual "Back" button to close the app.

As to integration with pocketbook environment - it has not been implemented yet. There seems to be no useful functions in the API to that end - need to read pb app sources to find out how
melihron is offline   Reply With Quote