View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 03:08 PM   #85
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe_alter_ego View Post
The warranty time is country specific (i.e. different members of the EU have different regulations).
Well, there's always directive 1999/44/EC, of course, which applies to all countries ... so, two years it is, for all intents and purposes.

Quote:
In particular that means that the Polish distributor ArtaTech is allowed to offer 1 year only.
I very much doubt that. According to this report "Poland has implemented Directive 1999/44/EC on certain aspects of the sale of consumer goods and associated guarantees through the Act of 27 July 2002 on the detailed conditions for consumer sales and on amendments to the Civil Code. We are not aware of any problem in the transposition of Directive 1999/44/EC into the Polish legal system."

Just my €0.02.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote