View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:14 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
A CSS subforum off of the ePub forum would work. There are too many threads in the Sigil forum that have very little or almost nothing to do with Sigil. It's that the person is using Sigil to edit and thinks that's the appropriate place to post. I have tried flagging a number of those threads that belong in the ePub forum and I get ignored. This is not right as the threads I have flagged as in the wrong forum.

We need to keep the threads on ePub where they belong even if they started in Sigil or Workshop.

Speaking of Workshop, just what is it's purpose? We already have dedicated forums for a number of formats.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote