View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Yep, agreed and did not mean to duplicate. Actually writing that helped my get my head in a better place.

Definitely something to it.
No offense taken here Kennyc. It's good to see that someone else agrees with me on an idea to help focus ideas. I think everyone who has ever written something has had this type of writer's block at some point in the process. If the writer can't see his/her story clearly no one else is going to either.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote