View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:17 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Thanks Blossom I think I am just going to skip Amazon's player and use Double Twist. I do not want to have to upload to the Cloud just so I can download to the Fire. With DoubleTwist all I have to do is sync with the computer and then restart the Fire.
I pay $25 a year so all my music is already there. It works great for me. I keep what I listen to most locally on my phone so I don't go over my data plan.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote