View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #58
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
In one lit class, we read Crime and Punishment. We were challenged to write our book review reports from a different angle, to be creative. I critiqued it as a police procedural (it really fits that paradigm very well) - I got an A on the paper, but a very pained note from the teacher telling me I'd missed the whole point of the book.

I had a point for this anecdote, but now I've forgotten it. oh, well.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote