View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 03:52 AM   #18
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by maara View Post
I know that some of you prefer the functionality more than the design... I do the same but hmmm....well...but this applies mostly for the console applications... The ergonomy and the functionality are bind together very tightly and its not correct to say "this app does what I need even it doesn't looks nice and the controls makes mostly no sense"
Pardon my ignorance, but could you explain to me what you mean by "this applies mostly for the console applications..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by maara View Post
The ergonomy and the functionality are bind together very tightly and its not correct to say "this app does what I need even it doesn't looks nice and the controls makes mostly no sense"
I agree. I appreciate this sentiment, but if you interpreted me as somehow saying this then I was misunderstood. In my opinion this app does what I want and provides me an understandable, completely customizable UI.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-20-2011 at 03:57 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote