Thread: Sigil Roadmap?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #7
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
All the ePub's I make are conform specs. If they work in iBooks, good for them. If it doesn't, complain to Apple. I also make use of small-caps and other specs-allowed tags. Some work, some don't (yet).

I have worries for the ePub3 standard as it is published now. I am not the only one. Read the blog by Valloric about it, I agree with most points with him.

I refuse to work around deliberate bad support and programming. Since most ePub's I create are for personal use or for a small group, I can be.

I would find it degrading if Sigil would support work-arounds for the various reading engines, deviating from the supported specs.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote