View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 05:02 AM   #10
Razi
Zealot
Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba E740, Cassiopeia, iLiad, iPad, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
I have been using an LCD for years and years now. I still have perfect vision and I'm 42.

Just finished surfing the web and watching a 3 hour movie, all in all 5 hours of continuous staring at my laptop screen and still no eye-strain. Reading from paper books makes my eyes watery, specially when I read lying down. I stopped using my iLiad long time ago because of low contrast. iPad is a far better reading experience than epaper.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote