View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 10:35 AM   #11
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post

<rant on>There is another group of folks, those who have done something weird, or maybe even dodgy, and just aren't going to come clean about it when posting on a BB or talking to Kobo help. I have reached out to more than a few people (not here) who have done such things. They may yell loudly about their "broken" Kobo, but do not come clean with what they have done to break them. One example comes to mind--a person who was very non-specific about how their machine went wonky, but eventually revealed that she had locked content. Privately she told me that she was using a friend's account associated with a different ADE account from her own. She never came onto the public board and admitted that her own behaviour had caused the problem. </rant off>
Yep, happens from time to time. Reading prior doing is the best advice to
one, who goes that way. Reviews, forums, mailing lists...
If boot loader stays in place, it could be repaired. Jtag mobo is very
convenient after shooting own foot. I have one in sheevaplug. If I do
stupid thing, it saves nerves.
Regarding previous, I think SD card refresh cures all aches.
Best regards.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote