View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #1198
cryzed
Evangelist
cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cryzed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Hey there Jimm, just dropping by again and letting you know that your efforts are still very much appreciated! If you consider donations I would be one of the first to donate as soon as I have some money (alas the life of a student doesn't allow much in that regard).

I would also be happy to help out from time to time, i.e. forking/comitting bugfixes etc. or new site adapters, but I would have to get more familiar with the source code again and possibly with Mercurial (this is partly why I suggested that you switch to Bitbucket or even GitHub actually). We'll have to see !

Last edited by cryzed; 02-10-2013 at 01:59 PM.