Thread: Silliness Bad Customers
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Bad Customers

Anyone in customer service have some horror stories?

Mine, which just now prompted this thread: I work 3rd shift at a hotel front desk. A drunk guy keeps coming down here and harassing me. I gave him a rental movie for free to make him go back to his room. He kept asking me why I wouldn't let him take me out on a date. I said, "I'm married, and besides, you're too old for me." That made him leave, then just a few minutes ago he called the desk and told me that me saying he was too old hurt his feelings. I said, "don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to."

Grrr! Is it 0730 yet??
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote