View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:13 PM   #42
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
I understand their concern but what bothered me was the fact that they insisted that I show up in person to reset the account. They agreed it was me on the phone and I had confirmed with them the year before that if I set up a joint account with my sister, she could do any maintenance if required. It seemed like a very narrow and provincial view. When your customer is 6000 km away and won't be able to get to a branch for the next seven months, and you are sure of his identity, you should be flexible.
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote