View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:40 AM   #123
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
TheSans looks really good on the PW! I used this on my old Pocket Pro but had no idea how good it looks on the PW till I tried it. What I like is how small and compact is on setting 5 and how many words it can fit on a page and it is very readable.

I used the Semi Bold and Semi Bold Italic for Regular and Italic. Normal Bold and Bold Italic for the others. It didn't need any other modding except to change the classifications and link the families together.

I attached a screenshot. The second screenshot is of Caecilia Condensed from the K4. As you can see it is not the same font from the PW. At size 5 it's much bigger. I still like it though. I've been using it instead of Amasis tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_01_16T02_31_42-0501.png
Views:	516
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	99474   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_01_16T02_31_58-0501.png
Views:	577
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	99475  
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote