View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #22654
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Yes .... I was weak .... I did it ... after reading earlier entries here [the guilty party shall remain unnamed] ... I went out ... and purchased a bottle of 16 year old Lagavulin .... my credit card screamed in pain ... it was worth it ....
A sip or two of the Lagavulin should take care of the pain. Ah, so very, very nice...

I went for the last of my Bowmore 18yr last night. Delicious, though not up to the Lagavulin IMHO.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote