View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinC View Post
[...]To be honest, it's never been much of an issue - I wish I had a list of comments to approve!
Yes, I do understand that it's not likely to be a problem for some time. But I do like to be prepared , and a person can always hope that too much traffic could become a problem. (Like hoping to have to deal with all those problems that come with having too much money - I'm told they exist, though I can't say I've experienced them yet. ).

Thanks for your comments. You say that you approve even negative comments, how far do you think you would take that? I can understand accepting mild and/or well-expressed negative, but I've seen some pretty nasty stuff appear on some blogs. I can't really imagine wanting to leave such stuff on view, if for no other reason than it stirs up arguments ... OTOH I guess controversy can lead to more visitors (ETA: thinking here of the "Authors behaving badly" thread).
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote