View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 12:05 AM   #111
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
Oh yea man, I tried that first but for some reason fastmode doesn't work for me. It says driver can't be found so it can't be started from MfgTool. So the only option that I had was the good old diags mode...
Anyways, I guessed this would be helpful for those in same situation. I have Windows 7 (No Linux when I'm home )
The point of that link is that I added the missing dropbear files to the Diags menu, already pre-installed in a diags partition image file that you can flash with fastboot, so you can use SSH from diags.

You can use RUNME.sh too, which may be easier for people afraid of the linux command line, but SSH is great if you want to repair or replace broken startup scripts, or just poke around "under the hood", so to speak.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote