View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 12:58 PM   #68
momghoti
Zealot
momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.momghoti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Bookeen
I got an answer from them last night. Basically they asked me to do what I'd already done over again but at least they responded. I think it's better to email first thing in the morning *their time* so it's right there when they log in, and I emailed the support email rather than the contact one-if they have to transfer it within the company it'll probably never get there
momghoti is offline   Reply With Quote