View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #13
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
Wow, that's great news.
I would move back to SONY if they gave me a 3g option. As it is, having to find wifi constantly is a hassle for me. I know I am in a minority, as far as caring for 3g goes, but to me it's a deal breaker.
But I have played around with the T2 and, as far as I can tell, its screen is the best on the market. For that, I am jealous.
Everyone is focused on how the T2 screen resolution hasn't changed like other brands but whatever they did to the font rendering is really impressive and certainly makes it more "natural" as Sony is marketing it.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote