View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #38
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert22 View Post
Kate you mentioned using a stronger glue. What did you use and how did it work out for you?
I used 527 glue until I ran out, then got a tube of E6000 (they're the same glue, but 527 is thinner than E6000).

They're holding up just fine.

I thought about buying a glue gun, but I'm afraid of them.

Silverraven, the journals are 7" tall and 5" wide. The spine is 3/4". For the internal lining pieces, I shaved about 1/8" off both dimensions.

Last edited by khalleron; 10-24-2011 at 09:58 AM.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote