View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:51 PM   #8
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Indecisive, I sent you a PM.

DA Direct is still selling HanLin V5, but we're currently out of stock. It may be a few weeks before we have them available, but we're still accepting orders via our website.

https://www.dadirect.com/books/HanlinV5.asp

There's no new 5" screen Jinke ebook readers becoming available soon.

The HanLin V5 is a current model and you'll have seen by the many happy users at MR that it's a very good ebook reader.

I expect we'll be selling the HanLin V30, A6 and A9, when they become available, but they're all 6" or bigger screens.

As I mentioned, Reader's Feast is a Melbourne bookshop that stocks a range of ebook readers. They're on the corner of Bourke and Swanston St and the staff are lovely - friendly and helpful.

Disclaimer: I work for DA Direct

Last edited by cbell; 02-22-2010 at 11:46 PM. Reason: oops, forgot the disclaimer
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote