View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:10 AM   #15
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If you go to "Manage Your Kindle" at Amazon, and select "Available for update" in the "Your Library" drop-down, it'll show you the books that have updates available. I see that I currently have 6 updates available, 5 of which are from self-pub authors.
No such link on my kindle page, and I bought my own book so my update should be showing at least.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote