View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:05 AM   #327
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The last stage of Smartpost is handled by USPS so if your Kindle shows it'll come with the rest of your mail (it won't be a FedEx delivery person).
Correct, I just saw that. My baby has been sitting around with USPS a mere 15 minutes from where I live since yesterday 9:44AM, and is still supposedly going to arrive tomorrow. I can't stop hoping it will be today.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote