View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I really like the first one and enjoy several of the others. But the series is hit or miss for me. Fortunately most of the books can be read as stand-alone books and not lose too much, except for some of the "pairs" where you have to read the first in order to be able to enjoy the second. The first book is certainly able to stand on its own.
"The White Order" and "Colors of Chaos" is an excellent pair of books in the series, I think, and tells the story from the other side of the coin to that portrayed in the books based in Recluse - ie, from the "chaos" rather than the "order" point of view.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote