View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:24 AM   #19
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It is really annoying when I finally find an eBook I want to buy and then find out the only way I can buy it is via Amazon since it's been pulled from every other place it used to be sold. This just really doesn't ingratiate the author at all. In fact, it makes me never want to ever buy from that author and if anyone recommends that author, I will do everything I can to say otherwise.
I took all my charged-for ones off Smashwords because the number of sales through them wasn't really worth having. It's easier to have all the money coming from one place instead of lots of different places, all with their own payout threshold and payment method. There's also the design element, the Smashwords-produced ones look a bit low rent.

Is there some problem with buying from Amazon and converting to whatever format you need that I'm not aware of?
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote