View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
file:/// works but it shows the HTML source code instead of actually rendering the HTML.

For the German version of the Story HD Wifi I made a "Web Portal" mod that loads a local HTML file which displays a list of links you can choose from (including a link to the book shop so you can still use that if you like). For this mod I'm actually spawning a small web server on the Story HD so it can load http://localhost/webportal.html, because I couldn't get the browser to render HTML from a file:/// URL.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote