View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 08:37 AM   #44
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
@Beryll
"people using PB, Onyx, Ectaco do not seem to be as satisfied as people using, Kobo, Sony, Kindle, B&N."

You seem to forget that the two categories of users have different requirements.
The first category are (in my view) users who want decent PDF reading. I assure you that I am super happy with my Nook Touch. We have a Kobo in the house and I can tell you that is disappointing although my wife who just reads epub books on it is very happy with it. She just reads. At least a couple of months ago highlighting side loaded books was tricky and required renaming the file and doing some tricks

I am still looking for a Entourage Edge at at decent price just because of his 10" matt screen... the ezPDF reader application running on my Entourage Pocket is extraordinary!

Your statement quoted above has no support in my opinion.
Would you be able to say in what respect the 6" models coming from PB, Onyx, Ectaco are far behind the ones coming from Kobo, Sony, Kindle, B&N? I have no idea but since you made that statement you must know and you made me curious...
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote