View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #11
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hi Gary, glad you found it useful.

I wouldn't class it as "perfect" myself, all the metadata source plugins I have written each have their own strengths. For instance FantasticFiction has lots of covers and good series information, but no ratings. Goodreads is my favourite "all rounder". B&N usually has the best covers. I tend to have (only) those three sources enabled. I would use Webscription too for the small subset of books Baen have, but disabled the rest of the time.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote