View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 01:36 PM   #30
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedavis1 View Post
Isn't that supposed to be 6 devices YOU/I own? If so, this gets into the same grey-area dilemma of lending a book that B&N is supposedly fighting...
Yes, but he said he has 3 readers, mentioned his son. I was assuming the same household and that he probably bought/paid from them all, so does own them.

I certainly wouldn't authorize your reader for my account.

Also, the bottom line is that you can share ebooks with any other device or software, so being able to lend a book once to someone is more than you get elsewhere. I do agree though that B&N made more of this "feature" than is really there.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote