View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 08:53 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Ok folks, here it is. I am uploading the serial "The Case of The Golden Coprolite" for other people to put in the formats they like. I'm providing the original in .RTF format, which is what I wrote it in. Since I'm the creator, I hold the copyright. That doesn't matter, y'all can convert and download to your heart's content.

Ralph Sir Edward

Attachment 19330
I will give a shiney new nickel to the first one who will "do it" in .prc.............
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote