Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 05:37 AM   #172
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Oh, I forgot, I'm not really worried about them coming for my Kobo Glo as it's safely ensconced in the heavily defended abandoned missile silo in an undisclosed location that I simply call home. Bet you all thought my avatar was just a bit of whimsy up 'til now!
I would ask you to prove it, but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Damn! You see right through me!

Quote:
Edit: actually, I wonder if cloning your and Tech's Glo's internal µSD cards onto VelvetElves' and mine* would change anything?
I messed up a firmware change a little while ago and had to get an image from someone here to get my Glo working. I can of course supply that image. But the battery usage was similar before that as well.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote