View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:22 PM   #22
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Thanks, I'll check that.

If I install the same version of Mantano (1.6.3) reader on the SGP5, will it sync between the KFHD? Perhaps via Dropbox or something?
I will try to install Moon+ Pro on the KFHD, but Amazon says it won't run, so it probably won't. I'd like to sync between the devices.
Moon + Pro will sync with dropbox, I haven't tried it yet. But I just sync with dropbox itself and get the books that way.

Moon + Pro will and does work with KFHD, I have it on my KFHD, got it from Google Play. They are constantly updating their program too.

Sansa Zip Clip: I would format and reset, you shouldn't have to setup any audiobooks folder it should be there. Are you syncing with Overdrive books? If so you have to click/ tell it to go to your Audiobooks folder.
new is offline   Reply With Quote