View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:20 AM   #9
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm delight to know that writer2xhtml solved your problem. I long ago gave up on the auto-export from Word processing programs to html. Instead, I paste the Word doc or Open Office doc (I believe that's the same as Libre) into word2cleanhtml.com online.

Does writer2xhtml work on Open Office as well?

I have seen many warnings that mobi files created with Calibre can and have been rejected by Amazon's KDP conversion. In contrast, I have had very good results uploading Sigil-generated epubs to the KDP.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote