View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 06:41 AM   #20
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
I'm using Georgia font, and how do you tell what size the font is, or accurately describe the line spacing and margins?

The font size looks about 10ish, and the line spacing is near to 3/4 of the way along the dial.

The margins are about 1/3 along the dial, and Justification is off.

Also did you press a note and successfully get to the note index at the back, and then press back and arrive back at the page you should have?

Thank you for doing this experiment
You can set it to one extreme or another and press the arrow and count until it gets where you want it to be. Or you can open ".kobo/Kobo/Kobo eReader.conf" and look for the settings. Mine are:

Code:
[Reading]
pageTurningOption=default
readingAdobeShowPageNumbers=false
readingFontFamily=Georgia
readingFontSize=22
readingFontWeight\Caecilia=@Variant(\0\0\0\x87\xbdu\xc2\x8f)
readingLeftMargin=0
readingLineHeight=1.3
readingRightMargin=0
I can't think what "10ish" will be in the Kobo sizing. Mine is a little smaller than most paperbacks. Line spacing at 3/4 is about 2 (double spaced) and the margin is about 6.

I'll change my settings and see if there is a difference.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote