View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:45 PM   #5
Lacrymology
Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Lacrymology can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
@geekmaster:
it's a K3, the K4 is the new cheap model, right? or is that the K Touch? if not, what on earth is the K5?
I don't have any children, but the good news is I've got my own magnetix I know this was not for my model, but it's good news.
Don't ever be surprised at what can or cannot be patented. I don't know if you're a programmer type, but there's actually a 1990s patent on a doubly linked list, the problem is whether they can enforce it or not. Something like a white USB connector probably cannot be enforced. The magnets thing probably yes since, at least on laptops, it's been, IMHO, one of Apple's finest notions, and they're not a company short of good ideas (and I'm pretty much an Apple hateboy). Just tell me how many of your notebooks died of a bad power jack before you were done with them? I have at least two of them lying around that cannot be used because of that.

@astmario:
thanks a bunch for the instructable! I'll read it through and come back after.
Lacrymology is offline   Reply With Quote