Thread: My collection
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
Jaede
Enthusiast
Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
Well you've got to start somewhere.

I can just about remember when my collection was that small, nowadays my to-be-read pile completely blows that out of the water.

Soon you'll have more books than sense - or is that just me?
You're not the only one. For every one book I read I buy, or. . . . .err acquire ten. I doubt I'll ever read all the books I have in one lifetime, but I'll certainly give it my best effort. I mean, there are worse things to be addicted to than books; though when I say that people look at me as if I've grown two heads.
Jaede is offline   Reply With Quote