View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #12
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Stepanek is one of those guys you don't want to see in the first week if you don't have to. Given his current ranking he's probably going to be an ugly first or second round match for someone.

I'm jealous you've gotten to go to the US Open so much. It's still on my list of things to do: night matches in the first week. Watched a lot on television. I remember some classic Aaron Krickstein matches.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote