View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:07 PM   #3
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
As for as the web browser my comment is this is a ebook reader not a tablet or computer or ipad. And as for as the screensaver there are hacks for that but as for me when I am not reading and I put it to sleep I close the cover and could care less about what the screen looks like. And the SDK again this is an ebook reader not a computer or a tablet or an ipad.
And by the way it is a damn good ebook reader.
cvkemp is online now   Reply With Quote