View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 03:21 AM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by binzer View Post
Oh I have been reading on my PC, but the majority of my reading is usually done at the beach, at a coffee shop, curled up with a blanket, or in bed, so it's not quite the same. I'm thankful for the software, but I love my Cybook far too much for a simple PC to fill the void in my heart :*(

In other news, I got engaged today, so I'm slightly less sad about my Cybook
I'd still be annoyed at the loss. Having the marriage ceremony, I know there will be plenty of time to sneak off and read.

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! I remember when my wife said yes to me. It was a really wonderful day.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote