View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #13
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
One man's killer app is in another man's garbage bin.

You can have all the bells and whistles you want, but personally I would rather have a simple reader that integrates into the file browser. I would much rather sort my own books in my own folder structure than rely on the programmers taste in "bookshelf" building.

Concentrate on getting the book to display correctly first. Once you have that licked, then you can write your bookshelf wrapper around that, just leave me the option to ignore it if I need to.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote