View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #10
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
that really is kind of strange. i think i purchased at least 8 jetBooks and jetBook LITES already and they never offered anything like this to me

lol, i think its just spam, so nothing to get worried about. the reviews on newegg ARE a little dodgy though, i made a post about it a few months ago that all these negative reviews are very similar, one to the other.....

In any case, i LOVE my jetBooks and got the whole family them so no complaints here and i think Ectaco is doing a really good job in terms of bringing a great product at an affordable price to the market.