View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 02:51 PM   #62
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I can confirm that the redundant tag problem is fixed in 0.6.7.

As for the Greek letter problem, I fixed the other problems I was having with Qt apps, but this problem remains. I also installed the qt webkit based browser, Arora (0.5, which is what is in synaptic--I'm running Ubuntu Jaunty 32 bit; I'll check on 64 bit on Monday at work), but it does not have similar problems displaying either my source html or the html extracted from the epub created by calibre. It may be using a different version of webkit.

I still suspect the problem could be on my end, but I thought I'd provide as much information as I can, in case it comes up again.

Thanks again.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. While Arora doesn't have problems with my very minimal example above, it does have similar problems with larger files with Greek letters, so I guess this is a webkit problem. I'll report it to them after some more investigation.

Last edited by frabjous; 08-16-2009 at 02:55 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote