View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:04 PM   #14
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
I am not sure Apple wants to risk the stink that would arise at this point if they turned off the 300,000+ Stanza readers and the 250,000+ eReader readers. I know they reserve the right to remove apps from people's devices, but if they were to do that, and then release Mobi... well, that would probably alienate quite a few customers (yours truly included.. I would dump my iPod Touch and replace it with a palm PDA tomorrow).

I think it would be even harder for them to justify with bookZ and bookshelf, both of which are not free (though not that pricey).

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote