View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:58 AM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Glad to hear it's working. I could probably jump through some hoops and get a direct download link for the files on Google Docs, but they certainly don't make it easy. Also, I thought I remembered something about MR frowning on direct download links, so I tend to avoid them while here. Could be wrong though. I know it always makes me a bit nervous when I click on a link provided by an anonymous do-gooder on the internet and a 'save-as' dialog immediately pops up. So I like to provide people several opportunities to bail-out along the way, in case they get uncomfortable about anything.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote