View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:45 AM   #22486
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
Ok, got more information. I thought it was a computer class, but it was actually a math class. Also, the reason he couldn't take the test early was because he couldn't pass it, because they haven't covered the material yet. I know it sounds like a made up excuse, but all they have learned has been building up to the last few final lessons. Math builds on itself, and the test is mostly over the final material, since it will incorporate the material learned previously. The professor wasn't just being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk. They actually feel bad for him, or so they said. He was just so upset when he spoke to them yesterday that he didn't understand all the facts.

We aren't any happier about the situation, but it is too late to do anything about it now. He had to let the company know today if he could work something out. We have faith that something else, maybe closer to us, will come along. I am resolved that he will live a long way from us, but over 3,000 miles was stretching it. (Now watch, he will get something in Japan or somewhere like that)
I'm glad it is more understandable now, but still.. it must be so hard to have to miss the interview.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote