View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:13 AM   #2
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I had a similar problem with a Belkin case designed for a Kindle 4 that I picked up for $5 in a Target store until my perfectly fitted Speck case arrived for my Kobo Touch. (Those speck cases are nice. They're molded to fit -no straps. The reader is protected all the way around except for small cutouts for the switch and USB) I found another solution.

I attacked the stitches for the top part of the offending strap with an exacto knife, moved it to the right, and restitched it with black quilting thread. Not for the weak of heart, but doable with a hemostat(forceps) or needlenose pliers.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote