View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
so do I just need to make sure that I have an isbn (isn) to allow them to sync pages read and book marks
Non-amazon content will never sync bookmarks, highlights and stuff. The best you can hope for is to keep track of your "Furthest read page" across different devices. Hopefully, that will be enough for your purposes.

Also:
Quote:
how do I get the ebook up to my archive
You will never get non-Amazon content to show up in your "Archive." It will have to be individually loaded on each device in one of the ways ProfCrash has mentioned.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote