View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 05:57 PM   #12
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I have not seen anybody doing a proper experiment here to confirm these 4-5 days with the new firmware. A lot of people say they get much less time and some people have downgraded the firmware following Bookeens recommendation.
I attempted a similar experiment to tompe's and am getting very similar results -- I'm at 10% after 48 hours with the unit powered on at the library screen -- have been busy the past few days and haven't used the Cybook.

At least for some of us, the newer firmware is causing faster battery drain.

I don't have a spare battery to play with (yet).
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote