View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
luvmy4brats
Connoisseur
luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balerion View Post
I have 2.5.2 for K2i here and ready.... too bad my email servers are 10MB max per email.... gonna see if I can compress it so that I can just email it to people
Let me get this straight.. You're going to take the file I uploaded and started a thread for, compress it and just start emailing it to people?

Why on earth would you do that? Especially after I've already posted it here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86316

and then you for some reason created yet another thread and posted your own links.

I find that wrong in so many ways.
luvmy4brats is offline   Reply With Quote