View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #8
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
All of my books are DRM-free (or can be made so) and I always bookmark typos for later correction because I re-read books and that stuff drives me crazy. I find that if I hit 10 bookmarks and am not absolutely loving the story, I bail.

I used to be one of these people who finished every book I started. But I have so many really, really good books on my TBR list that I simply don't have time for mediocrity. Life is too short to slog through books I am not enjoying. So the typo thing is one reason, but I find that I am more capricious now than I used to be, and I'll bail on a book if I just don't feel like reading it anymore too
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote